The Climate Pool
The Climate Pool
Citizens, businesses, institutions, associations, municipalities and others can apply for aid for projects that aim to:
- Increase knowledge on the effect of climate changes on nature and on society.
- Develop strategies for adaptation to climate changes.
- Launch pilot projects within adaptation to climate changes.
- Formulate and disseminate information as well as share knowledge with relevant parties.
The pool is managed by the Ministry of Nature and Environment. In 2017 the ministry distributes DKK 100,000 in total.
Requirements for Applicants
- The project must be rooted in Greenland.
- At least 30 percent of the project costs should come from self-financing or other sources.
Payroll can be a part of self-financing.
- Project results and experiences should be disseminated in order for others to benefit from them as well.
A document with all the guidelines for the Climate Pool is available here.
Applications for 2017 must be received by the Ministry of Nature and Environment no later than on 1st October 2017. The following application form for the Climate Pool (only in Greenlandic or Danish) must be used.
On 13th October 2017 applicants who have been granted aid will be notified.
The amount of aid will be given, when the project is finished and a final report including accounts with records is approved by The Ministry of Nature and Environment. A special form for the final report (only in Greenlandic or Danish) with relevant documents attached should be received by the ministry no later than 31st December 2017.
For further information please contact email@example.com.